Legal but not logical


Jonny failed in the final exam in his last year of law school. He wanted to finish the study that year, instead failed. So, he thought about offering a deal to his profession. He went to the office of the profession and told, “Can I tell you something, sir?”


Profession: “sure! Tell me.”
Jonny: “I am going to ask one question. If you can answer me, I will accept my F grade. But If you fail to answer the question, you have to give me an A grade. Do you agree?”
The professor agreed with this offer as it seemed interesting to him. “Go ahead. Ask your question”
Jonny asked, “Tell me, sir! What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither legal nor logical?
The professor thought for hours but couldn’t find a suitable answer. So, he finally gave up and granted an A grade for Jonny.
On the next day, he asked the same question in his classroom and surprised to find out that all of the students in that classroom knew the answer. He asked one student to answer that.
The student answered, “Sir! You are 60 years old but married a 20 years old girl. It is legal but not logical.
Your wife is having an extra-marital relationship with 22 years old boy. It is logical but not legal.
The boyfriend of your wife failed in the final exam but anyway, you gave him an A grade. It is neither legal nor logical.”
The professor was in absolute silent mode!

Post a Comment

0 Comments